Who is Wizemark? [video]

As i announced and promised in the last blog post, here is the video that we`ve been working on for the last month or so for the Creative Exchange meet-up that was held 2 days ago in Skopje, Macedonia. If interested to learn more about all this, please, take a look at the previous post. Delivering the video was an adventure for itself and it definitely deserves at least a blog post, which we might put together in the upcoming weeks. Without further talk, please, have a look and let me know what you, guys, think in the comments bellow. Thanks. EDIT – In case you decide to share the video on a facebook, please, use facebook share button at the bottom, above the comments, because the button on the left side decided to stop working at the moment.

14 Comments

1. Beautiful video Srdjan. I think your effort in creating this video paid off well. Such an inspiring journey!

2. wizemark wrote:

Hey, Gert.. thanks for stopping by, brother. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the video. Best..

3. Florin Capota wrote:

Great video, all the best in your new South American episode!

4. Snježa wrote:

Good job! I am absolutely amazed by the story…and a bit wet in the eye area :)
    Incredible love story as well! Thank you the inspiration. Svaka čast na odluci, i the best of luck wherever you go!

Greetings from Sarajevo!

5. cc wrote:

what is the name of that song on the end? :)

• wizemark wrote:

Sorry for a slow reply here.. the song is Protassov ft Bajka – I wonder.. she`s a guest on the album. I highly recommend her stuff.. the voice is just so seductive.. Cheers..

6. Super Srdjan za Veliki iskorak ka životu i svetu!!!!

7. Hi Srdjan,
    The life you are living is the exact life I have pictured for myself. Even down to reading the Tim Ferris’ book! Wow congratulations, you are one of the few to be doing this thing called “life” the right way!

• wizemark wrote:

Thanks for stopping by, Rickyle. Appreciate your comments. I keep saying to people, it`s way easier than it might seems at first. I guess, you just have to want it badly enough, prioritize and start making steps towards the goal.. After some time it becomes like riding a bicycle. :) Cheers!

8. Dalissa wrote:

Great video of your travels.